|How to Participate:
Simply register for a spot via Eventbrite here!
There is a $2 fee which automatically enters you for the raffle prize draws.
24 hours before the game starts, you will receive an email with details on accessing two things:
1) A Zoom meeting link
2) A link to join the trivia game
All paid participants will receive a 15% discount code for Air Canada, plus be eligible to win the following:
- One of two Air Canada Economy tickets from SFO to one of Air Canada’s major hubs. ️ 🇨🇦
- Canadian wine from local Canadian-owned wine importer, Kascadia Wine Merchants
- Handmade Canadian Face Masks by local Canadian entrepreneur, GroovyGurls.
- Landscaping Gift Certificate ($300) from local Canadian-owned, Shape of the Earth.
- Two Stanford Live concert tickets to see a Canadian artist perform (to be confirmed by Stanford Live)
To participate: You will need access to the internet on a computer or mobile device. 24 hours prior to the game start time, an email will be sent to you containing a Zoom URL link along with a trivia game link.
Air Canada – https://www.aircanada.com
Kascadia Wine Merchants – Canadian-owned, Bay Area based, Canadian Wine Importer https://kascadiawinemerchants.com/
GroovyGurls – Canadian-owned, Bay Area based, Handmade Masks, Zipper pouches & reusable lunch bags www.etsy.com/shop/groovygurls
Shape of the Earth Landscaping – https://www.shapeoftheearth.com/
Stanford Live – Your destination for music, dance, and theater in Silicon Valley. https://live.stanford.edu/
The fine print: Prizes are exclusive for residents of California only. Must be in attendance of the full game to be eligible for the drawing. You must be over the age of 21 or older to win the wine (alcoholic) prize. The Shape of the Earth prize is for San Francisco Bay Area residents only. Upon completion of the trivia game, on or around June 28, 2020, the DML will randomly draw two names of trivia participants to win one of two of the Air Canada tickets. The winners will be contacted by the email used to purchase a raffle ticket on Eventbrite. The prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.