See why some of our own Branch 25 members joined the Legion.
- Fred Rutledge – Originary (Veteran) member since 1981
- Dennis Edmundson – Originary (Veteran) member since 1992
- Siekfen Krieger – Originary (Veteran) member since 1998
- James “Jim” Baldwin – Ordinary (Veteran) member since 2013
- Charles “Charlie” Martin – Ordinary (Veteran) member since 2018
- Arthur Park – Associate member since 1995
- Marina Kyne – Associate member since 1998
- Michael Barbour – Associate member since 1998
- JD Hartnagle – Associate member since 2019
- Bart McLeroy – Affiliate member since 2012
Also, some of the submissions from the national campaign at:
There are many different categories of membership in the Royal Canadian Legion.
Categories of membership
Any Canadian citizen or citizen of an Allied nation over the age of 18 is welcome to become a member of the Legion. There are four main categories of membership:
Includes still serving and retired military, reservists, RCMP, police officers, Canadian Coast Guard, and others listed in the General By-Laws.
Includes parents, spouses, widows, widowers, children, grandchildren, siblings, nieces as well as nephews of a person who is or was eligible for Ordinary membership.
Affiliate voting membership
Includes Canadian citizens or Commonwealth subjects from an Allied nation who support The Royal Canadian Legion’s aims and objectives and are not eligible for ordinary or associate membership.
Affiliate non-voting membership
Includes non-Canadian citizens or non-Commonwealth subjects from an Allied nation who support The Royal Canadian Legion’s aims and objectives.
When you join The Royal Canadian Legion, you support the many services we offer to Veterans, serving military, RCMP members, and their families. You will have access to exclusive benefits too!
If you are interested in joining, please download and complete this membership form, then mail it and your $40 membership dues to:
The Royal Canadian Legion
Branch 25 (San Francisco Bay Area)
P.O. Box 2295
Los Gatos, CA 95031-2295